Are you a people’s person looking to gain experience in sales and marketing? Does working for a dynamic and rapidly growing Insurtech company excite you? Then you may be the right fit for this position.
|Job title||Sales and Marketing Associate|
|Reporting into||Chief Executive Officer and Chief Sales Officer|
Nature of the role:
The Sales and Marketing associate should have excellent interpersonal skills and charisma with the ability to ignite and maintain key relationships with prospective clients of Hepstar. We are looking for an energetic individual who is comfortable and confident presenting to prospective clients and who can track and administer sales leads independently with the aim of driving sales and marketing initiatives for Hepstar.
- Assists with the generation of leads and client prospecting efforts;
- Assists with maintaining and growing client relationships on a local and global scale;
- Assists with preparing sales presentations by compiling data, developing presentation formats and materials;
- Assists with preparing client proposals;
- Assists with preparing business cases and estimating new revenue opportunities for prospective clients;
- Maintains CRM records of former, existing and potential clients, including status of current prospecting efforts, updating the sales pipeline and follow-up action items;
- Monitors the statistics of his/her prospecting accounts and actively manages follow-ups;
- Assists with the preparations for local and international conferences including prospecting, meeting scheduling and making travel arrangements for other Hepstar team members;
- Maintains extensive knowledge of the travel ancillary market conditions (including technology changes and customer behaviour) and identifies new business opportunities;
- Continuous industry research (new prospects and travel ancillary providers) and competitor analysis;
- Assists in driving social media presence, reports on all post analytics and updates corporate website;
- Assists with marketing and PR initiatives (newsletters, press releases).
- Relevant degree or diploma;
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office – particularly Excel and Power Point.
- 0-2 years’ experience in a sales or marketing environment or university graduate (no experience);
- Understanding of insurance environment and/or travel / aviation industry would be advantageous.
- Experience with design or multimedia programs to your advantage.
Sales job characteristics:
- Confident speaking and presenting to people;
- Quick learner with experience in sales tracking tools;
- Ability to work within a globally dispersed team;
- Ability to work within a team-oriented environment;
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities;
- Experience in a sales and customer relationship environment;
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills;
- Passion for the e-commerce and travel industries.
Hepstar is a B2B based technology company that focuses on travel ancillary revenue content aggregation and optimisation. Hepstar aggregates travel insurance and ancillary product content from various suppliers onto its platform and serves the content to its distribution partners through one simple integration. Hepstar maximises its partners’ revenue through the use of its advanced proprietary tech, including data analysis, customer profiling, product personalisation, A/B and multi-variate testing, traffic splitting and dynamic marketing content management.
Our value proposition is to maximize our partners’ ancillary revenue by enabling them to gain access to a one-stop shop of global ancillary product content and personalise these offerings to ensure relevancy to the customer and their needs. Hepstar was recognized as a Global Insurtech100 company for 2 years in a row (2018 and 2019).
If you are interested:
Send your CV to the Hepstar Team: firstname.lastname@example.org